Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summertime, Summertime....

I am loving summer!!! I am off of work for just about 6 weeks and am home! It is such a happy time for me. I honestly feel like there is some invisible balance that has been restored in the house because of it. (it could be my imagination, but I promise that's how I feel.) I have been very blessed by my boss at work who let me have some time off this summer and found a school teacher who wanted to work this summer have my class and then is letting me come back to work in August after the kids go back to school. I worked all of June because Jim was home recovering from his back surgery. He is back to work and doing great!!! The kids and I are just hanging out...playing, whatever and it is great! I am working to get the house in order. Something happens when you work, it just isn't the same kind of cleaning when you have so little time to do it in. I don't really like to clean, but I have found myself enjoying it. HONESTLY!!!! We are taking a small trip to Ohio in a couple weeks because Jim's grandma is going to be 90. His mom is having a party for her and she doesn't even know we are coming....hopefully she will love her surprise...US!! Hopefully I'll find some time to blog a little while I am home, but you never know.

No comments: