Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Try not to hate people....

This was the bumper sticker of a guy driving to work this morning. Now, bumper stickers annoy me. Just little quips about something stupid or something huge and you think you are making a statement by putting it on your car. Well, for the man who is trying not to hate people, was the most hateful driver I've encountered in a long time. First he tailgated me. When I finally got over in to the right hand lane, going about 75 mind you he, follows me, because I guess he figured that he was better off. 75 is 10 more than I should have been doing, and so I wasn't about to go any faster so there he sat still tailgating me. Finally the traffic cleared on the left side and so he began to swerve in and out of traffic so he could get 5 places in front of where I was. Where are the police when you need them?? Anyway, I just had to share....try not to hate people....but don't put it on your car if you are an idiot. =)

2 comments:

JR Rozko said...

There now, was that so hard? Much better!

Katie said...

Not so hard, but I see that your most recent post has just what you complained at me about...maybe I am rubbing off you. =) Seriously, loved the post though, I especially enjoyed this quote, "It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.” Can't wait to hear more.