Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break....

We are half-way through Spring Break! I can't believe it. I am only working half days this week, so the kids and I have enjoyed some fun the last few days. Yesterday, we decided to go to the zoo...along with the other 18000 people!! It was fun though. It was actually one of the most enjoyable days we've had at the zoo....I can credit most of it to the beautiful day, thank you Lord for your handiwork once again. Some of it, I think was because I didn't spend half the day yelling at Bradley...it was a nice change. It did take us almost 2 hours to get home because of all the traffic though. According to the Commercial Appeal, it was a record breaking day!
Today we went to the park and played with friends. The kids road their scooters and played on the playground. It has been so nice and warm too. It is supposed to cool down to the 60's and possibly rain tomorrow and that's ok, I've got to get some laundry done!! Friday we are having dinner with friends.
I am also going to consign the kids clothes for the very first time ever. I usually eBay them, but I just do not have the time. It is a local sale, but it is boutique only, so I am ready to unload some Gymboree. It is next weekend, Lollipopkids Children's Consignment Sale here in Collierville. Hopefully, I can make some extra cash to put toward a weekend away for us...and the kids too since I am selling their clothes! =) The drop off is Sunday so I've got to get this done too!
Sounds like an exciting life....but it is better than work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day! :)